it’s the small things in life repeated that make the biggest difference.
1. Move your body. Movement is easy to do when we’re feeling good, but often times we experience some sort of discomfit and we stop moving. We need to remember that movement can be medicine, it’s the best thing for you! Movement will help preserve your body for a long healthy life and fuel a healthy mind.
2. Substitute the dairy in your morning coffee. Don’t start your day with something as inflammatory as dairy. A small change to coconut milk, oat milk, or cashew milk makes all the difference!
3. Drink more water! Better yet, start your day with water!
4. Take long, slow deep breathes, every day.
5. Hold your chest high, shoulders relaxed down the spine. Even if it’s just when you first sit down at your desk in the morning, sit for 20 seconds in your power pose (chest high, shoulders down, radiating with confidence). This will keep your physical body and mental state happy and healthy! Practice gratitude, daily! Practice feeling grateful for what you already have AND what you’d like to attract more of!